The beautiful message reminds us that we are all potential stars, but we must be ignited.
"Without inspiration, the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to ignited with sparks." -Val Herder
Quotes about Future Success
Quotes about Future Success! Click to purchase this print: http://society6.com/theFoxandtheOwl/Try--Fail_Print
"Try and Fail but Don't Fail to Try." -Stephen Kaggwa
More quotes about your future success:
"Success will never be a big step in the future, success is a small step taken just now."- Jonatan Martensson
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value" -Albert Einstein
"Eighty percent of success is showing up." -Woody Allen
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill
"What is success? It is a toy balloon among children armed with pins." -Gene Fowler
"Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world." -Lily Tomlin
"There is no point at which you can say, "Well, I'm successful now. I might as well take a nap." -Carrie Fisher
"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally" -David Frost
"Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it" -Author Unknown
you can find more quotes about future success here:
More articles we think you'll enjoy...
- Bridging the gap: Saturday Academy propels students to success ... - On Saturday morning, many Durham high school students were sleeping in after Friday night's basketball games. But 54 African-American 11 th graders from Hillside and Southern high schools were in the Union Independent School gym, homework in hand. Union Independent School staff signs in 11th graders from Hillside and Southern high schools during Jan.
- Student Observation…Notes from a Test Proctor. - 21 students, colors of the rainbow sat in shades of brown, beige, chocolate and latte to name a few. Girls still innocent with pony tails, headbands and hair bows. Kids had blow pops to calm their nerves as they watched the clock and time run away.
- The Best Jobs For The Future - The future is cloudy, a likely economic depression makes all projections a bit
- Write and Deliver An Inspiring Graduation Speech - A successful graduation speech will inspire all graduates to look forward to the
- Motivating Innovation: A Case for More Intrinsic Incentives « HBS ... - Throughout this past semester in MI, many of the case discussions we have had have involved how managers can motivate innovation from their team. We have been exposed to two groups of incentives: extrinsic (rewards that are separate from the individual, such as money, promotions, or external recognition) and intrinsic (personal fulfillment such as pride, the drive to achieve or create something, or the need to have fun). As a manager, extrinsic levers are often the most apparent and easiest to adjust.